Fees details for the course
Registration Fees: Rs: 500=00
Course Fees: Rs: 3500=00
Exam Fees: Rs: 500=00
Total fees Rs: 5000=00
Thus an amount of Rs.5000/- (Registration Fees, Course Fee, and Examination fee) will be remitted along with the filled in application for enrolment.
Candidates who are appearing subsequently in papers not cleared in the first attempt need to pay Rs.400/- per paper afresh.
The fee once collected will not be refunded or adjusted in any other manner whatsoever under any circumstances.
The fee should be paid by means of Demand Draft in favour of Technosafe Consultants payable at BHARUCH.
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION
Examinations will be conducted in English medium.
The question papers will be despatched to the students who are required to send back their answer papers to the institute so as to reach within the specified period.
- Examinations will be conducted regularly in the last week of the month.
- Candidates should secure 40% marks to pass in each paper. The candidates will be declared successful and are entitled for the Diploma only after passing all the papers prescribed for examination.
- For Six Months Course : In order to complete the Diploma, they can appear for all the papers in one attempt or by writing the papers one by one or in groups in as many attempts as it suits them, but within a period of 3 years from the date of enrolment. But they have to pay examination fee of Rs.400/- or the prescribed amount every time per paper in which they have to appear.
- If the candidates are unable to complete the Diploma within 3 years from the date of enrolment, a lump sum fee of Rs. 750/- is to be paid to revive the expired enrolment.
- There is no provision for revaluation of papers in the case of students who have failed. However, re-totalling of specific papers can be done for which the student has to pay a fee of Rs.250/- per paper.
Candidates after passing one diploma can avail exemption of common paper(s) while joining other diploma courses. Candidates are not permitted to join more than one diploma at a time.
The Diploma Certificate and Mark Sheet will be forwarded to the successful candidates by Registered post.
The decision of the Institute in all matters pertaining to the conduct of these courses will be final and binding on all students. The rules and regulations governing these courses including the syllabus are liable to be modified by the Academic Council at their discretion, whenever necessary. All disputes subject to the jurisdiction of the court in Bharuch city only.